All new Le Max 2 and LeEco Le 2 available for buying again on 12 July

The much awaited third flash sale is on July 12th and here is one more chance to set your hands on Le 2 Smartphones. The date of the sale was revealed on Wednesday by the global Internet and technology conglomerate, LeEco. The “superphones” will be available on open sale at Flipkart as well as the company’s own marketplace e-commerce platform called

The price of Le 2 will be Rs 11,999 whereas the Le Max 2 model (4GB+32GB) is available at the price of Rs 22,999. The last flash sale helped the company in generating more than Rs 78.6 crore by selling about 61,000 units. Both the sets featuring Qualcomm processors were released on the same day and the company managed to have more than six lakh registrations for both the sets in just a week’s time.

Le Max 2 and LeEco Le 2

Atul Jain, COO – Smart Electronics, LeEco India clearly said that, “Nearly 40 per cent of the six lakh registrations for the devices were done on Also, 80 per cent people registered for Le 2 while remaining 20 per cent registered for the LeMax 2 device.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *