Parties are very common on the occasion of Mother’s Day and no such party décor is complete without the pivotal Mother’s Day table decorations. Whether you are planning a get-together in an indoor venue, looking to set up brunch on a shaded portion of the garden, or an evening rendezvous in the garden, the table/s in the space will surely catch a lot of attention and you would want it to look perfect and in sync with your chosen theme.
Alternative Mother’s Day Table Decorations for an Outdoor Party
You can have an outdoorsy event on Mother’s day, perhaps in a small garden patch or a wide veranda. The table setup can be rustic and green with small potted plants and foliage instead of flowers. A mother’s day morning or afternoon brunch would be ideal for such a setup. Here are some more quirky ideas:
- Instead of tablecloth use printed paper of your choice to cover only the middle portion of the table. Use authentic tableware and cloth napkins to have a contrast look.
- A customized polka-dotted table cover with the addition of black and white balloons and colorful ribbons can create a frill and fancy look without any hassle.
- To make a mother’s day table decoration bright and buoyant for an evening event, add candles or to make it more interesting, use covered light bulbs at different heights.
Some Mother’s Day Table Decorations are Incomplete without Cards
Mother’s Day decoration in school must include mother’s day cards. It’s easy to find DIY Mother’s Day card tutorial online that can help you to make pop up cards at home with a butterfly, or a heart popping up as soon as you open it, or a card with layered textures and quotes. Mother’s Day simple cards that are homemade will always be treasured. Here are some DIY Mother’s Day card ideas:
- Cards with a bouquet of hearts in different colors are very easy to make and are very popular.
- Pop up flower cards are also easy to make and add a lot of cheer.
- ‘I LOVE YOU MOM’ cards with photos of you and your mom and glitters all around is a good option to try out if you are pressed for time.
Celebrate the special day with your special ones in an ambient setting with any of the Mother’s Day table decorations from our specially curated gallery.