Aadhi Pinisetty was born on 14 December, 1982 and is the son of a renowned Telugu films director. He started his journey with his debut Telugu movie ‘Oka V Chitram’ in 2006. It was not before 2007 that his Tamil movie ‘Mirugam’ fetched him the recognition he deserved. The blockbuster helped him in making his place in the industry. In 2009, he did a Tamil film ‘Earam’ and at the same time a Telugu movie named ‘Vaishali’. Both were super hits and then there was no looking back.
Last year, he was seen in ‘Yagararayinum Naa Kaakka’ which is a Tamil film and where he portrayed the character of a male deer. Other hits were Telugu movies ‘Sarrainodu’ and ‘Bhagmati’ and the Tamil flick ‘Maragadha Naanayam’. In 2016, the projects that he is working upon include, Maragadha Naanayam, Bhagmati and Untitled Boyapati Srinu.
Here we offer some lesser known facts about the great megastar.
- In spite of his father being a famous film director, he never thought of making a career in film line.
- Actor’s favorite stars are Vicar and Surya.
- He is a man with highly innovation nature and his urge for experimentations always helps him to shine in his profession.
- He gives great importance to his fans and he watched his super hit flick ‘Mirugam’ while sitting amidst in fans in Chennai at Udayam theatre.
- It was after the release of his super hit flick ‘Mirugam’ that he decided not to play similar negative roles.
- He is very fond of music and his favorite Music Directors are AR Rehman and Yuvan Shankar Raj.
- He acts in a versatile manner and has never shown any hesitation towards playing negative roles.