Allu Aravind (Father), Allu Nirmala (Mother), Allu Sirish (Brother), Allu Rama Lingaiah (Paternal Grandfather), Chiranjeevi (Maternal Uncle), Pawan Kalyan (Maternal Uncle), Naga Babu (Maternal Uncle), Ram Charan (Cousin), Sai Dharam Tej (Cousin), Varun Tej (Cousin), Niharika Konidela (Cousin)
Born on8th April, 1983 in Bangalore, Allu Arjun is the son of famous Tollywood producer- Allu Aravind. Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi happens to be the talented actor’s maternal uncle. Arjun made his entry in Tollywood in 2003, with his debut film ‘Gangotri’. Though the movie could not do exceptional business at the box office but people started noticing his acting capability. The actor relished the deserved fame by his movie ‘Arya’, which was released in 2004.
Arya was a blockbuster, which turned Allu Arjun overnight into one of the biggest stars. Then in 2005 he acted in ‘Bunny’ and in ‘Happy’ in the year 2006. Both the movies were significantly acclaimed. Blockbusters given by the actor include Arya 2 (2009), Badrinath (2011), Iddarammayilatho (2013), Race Gurram (2015), S/O Satyamurthy (2015) and Rudhramadevi (2015). He has bagged several awards and accolades. Some rare facts about Allu Arjun have been listed below.
- His popular nicknames, which have been given to him by his fans, are ‘Bunny’ and ‘Style Star’.
- He is an amazing dancer and possesses outstanding dancing skills.
- He is extremely popular over social media platforms and if we talk of Facebook only, the actor has about 1 Crore followers.
- His favourite actor is his maternal uncle, Chiranjeevi, whom he also considers to be his source of inspiration. His favourite actress is Rani Mukherjee.
- In 2014, he produces as well as acted in a short film ‘I am that change’.
- Film ‘Rudhramadevi’, in which the actor can be seen in lead role, is considered to be the first 3D historical Indian film.
- Being a fitness freak, it’s his habit to follow an inflexible diet chart.