Naga Shourya’s birthday falls on 14th January and he was born in the year 1989 in Eluru, Andhra Pradesh. He was brought up in Vijayawada and completed most of his schooling from there itself. He graduated from the famous St Mary’s College Hyderabad.
He had to struggle for five long years, before his acting career actually took a leap. His first break came when he was selected for the lead role in the movie Oohalu Gusagusalade. This opening turned out to be a jackpot for him. Even when he was still busy shooting for Oohalu Gusagusalade he was offered another significant role in Chandamama Kathalu.
Other prominent hits given by the super star include, Lakshmi Rave Maa Intiki, Kalyana Vaibhogame, Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya, Abbayitho Ammayi, Jadoogadu, as well as Oka Manasu.
- He gives the credit of his success in acting career to his parents particularly his father, who has always supported him at each and every step.
- His movie Kalyana Vaibhogame earned him a huge success thus elevating his remuneration to Rs 1- 1.5 Cr. This was a big surprise for the directors.
- He also has an intense interest in the sports- Tennis and he has been a national level payer as well.
- He has a tilt towards edgy stories; and hence the movies with fresh storyline appeal him the most.
- He doesn’t like when his fans refer him as ‘the chocolate boy’. He hates stereotyping and plans to follow in Aamir Khan’s footsteps, while playing diversified roles in each of his film.
- He has been casted opposite to many actresses but he especially likes working with Anushka because of her great acting skills.
- His movie Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya was a turning in Shourya’s career and the movie earned him great fame and recognition.