Born on23rd October, 1979, Prabhas is his parents’ youngest child. He belongs to Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh and his father is a famous producer. Prabhas made entry in Tollywood film industry in 2002 with his debut film ‘Eshwar’. The movie failed to perform and did not earn him the noticeable success. His acting career actually fetched him fame when he performed in movie ‘Varsham’ which was released in 2004. It was not only a blockbuster but his performance also helped him to bag ‘Santosham Best Young Performer Award’.
After that there was no stopping back and he gave many super hit movies such as Yogi, Darling, Munna, Billa, Mr. Perfect, Chakram, Rebel, Mirchi, Pournami, Ek Nirajan and many more. All records were broken when he came in the lead role in blockbuster movie Baahubali in the year 2015. The sequel to this super hit movie is expected to be released in 2017. Today he enjoys immense fame and he is also the brand ambassador of Mahindra SUV. Here we share some rare known facts about this megastar.
- He had keen interest in business and hence never had any inclination towards being an actor.
- He is very choosy and prefers to act is selective movies only. Till date only 19 movie scripts could grab his interest.
- He is popularly known as “Young Rebel Star”.
- Prabhas had to undergo extensive three year gym training to become fit for his role in Baahubali.
- In Action Jackson, which is a Bollywood movie and was released in 2014, he made a cameo appearance.
- The movie Baahubali managed to bag the business of Rs 600 Crore and is considered to be the world’s 3rd highest grossing Indian movie.
- For entire three years, the actor focused solely on ‘Baahubali’ while rejecting any other movie proposals that he received.