Wisdom accrued from last few sessions:-
1) What we see is what we are.
2) Some form of suffering or death – whether physical, psychological, spiritual, relational or financial – helps us loosen ourselves and become real.
3) Longing for God and longing for our Real Self are one and the same thing.
4) Connecting with our Real Self involves being REAL – sans our masks and pretences.
5) Everything that arises from within us (every thought or feeling) is an aspect of our Real Self.
6) Finding love for our Real Self is our sacred self-responsibility.